This month has been an absolutely awful month. It has been an eventful 31 days for sure. We started this month with a barbeque with my sister's in-laws. It was kind of an awkward party, because my sister had a big fight my mom back in December and her husband actually asked me to translate his intentions to my mom which I felt was utterly disrespectful to my mom. Although I agree that what my mom did was wrong and overboard, I felt that she still deserves some respect and shouldn't have been treated that way. I was very upset at my sister and her husband, I felt that what they did was absolutely disgusting and I couldn't bear to associate myself with them. It was a gathering that I wanted to end quickly and just get over with.
![]() |
| A Party I Didn't Want to be in - Galaxy S23+ |
![]() |
| Officially a GESSian - Galaxy S23+ |
I also finally tried experimenting to make ice cream and finally succeeded in making Gula Melaka ice cream. It took me 2 tries before I finally deduced the ideal recipe to be used.
![]() |
| One of My Tries - Galaxy S23+ |
My next goal is to create coconut ice cream, I still have to experiment in order to do that. But right now I don't have the mood nor energy to do that actually.
![]() |
| The 1st Experiment - Galaxy S23+ |
I'm planning to introduce these ice cream to the new Kuta Kute cafe that will start operations in a matter of days.
This month I've also had to sell a gold bar that I had owned since 2013. It was a painful decision to make, but I needed the cash badly. This month a slew of taxes and insurance premiums had to be paid and I've been running low as the Rupiah's value has been on a freefall ever since the stupid president took the reigns of the country. With Lindsay's birthday coming, I was thinking maybe I should get her a 5 gr gold bar.... I should do the same for Lincoln too.
![]() |
| Waiting to Sell My Gold Bar in Bullion Star - Galaxy S23+ |
I also started baking bread again this month, baked 2 loaves of brioche. It was a successful attempt after a long hiatus.
![]() |
| 1st Proofing - Galaxy S23+ |
Moving on to the darker side of things.... I've been getting more frequent panic attacks this month, mostly due to work. I've been so pissed off with my manager for her divisive behaviour and attempts to put me in a bad light during year end appraisal. I had stated that I want to stop doing service tickets, but according to her with only 11 tickets a day (by her calculations) it should be manageable. If it's so manageable then she shouldn't have any issues handing the hot iron over to someone else, so why does it have to stay with me? I also complained about the lack of clear expectations from her which she rebutted that as the lead I should be able to come up with the expected outcomes. I'm like.... flabbergasted... I already came up with outcomes that I think are good enough, but she shot them down because she couldn't give clear expectations and still said I need to be able to read her mind?? But what pissed me off was when she started meddling in my main KARs. Ironically last year she told me I should fiercely protect what I do and yet she does all this backstabbing behind me. Just this Thursday I was absolutely maddened when the new manager said in her presentation that she would like to "propose" ideas to archive child objects, but ironically it was me who put up the suggestions in the list. And the old manager still got the cheek to ask if I have any other new suggestions. Like hell I'll give her new ideas! I was so incensed with her remarks on appraisal, which apparently caught the HOD's attention and he had a 1:1 with me on Thursday where I explained my point of view. I came to the conclusion that there's just no way I can stay in this f%$king team anymore. I don't know what will happen to me after April.....
![]() |
| I'm Starting to Think All These Are Plain Bullshit - Galaxy S23+ |
Just today I had to take my 2nd dose of xanax in as many days. This is really not a good sign.... But my mind has been frayed by all the negative things happening this month. Also earlier today the missus' grandma passed away. She's now in a fix over how to go to her wake in Klaten. She had gone to Batam earlier this week to make a new e-Passport which is supposed to take 5 working days, which means the passport won't be ready by Tuesday. So now she has to wait till Tuesday before she can finally make her way to Klaten. As for me, I'm really in no shape to fly. Even the ferry ride earlier today caused me a panic attack, what more a plane trip on a budget airways....
As this month comes to a close soon, I can only hope that February will be kinder. I really need to get well... Both mind and body. I don't feel well... really....
Here's a closing shot for this horrendous month.....
![]() |
| Kuta Kute's 1st Resident - Galaxy S23+ |
~ Photos Taken With Samsung Galaxy S23+ ~








No comments:
Post a Comment