Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Linc's 6th Birthday 2016

Today is Lincoln's birthday.  I took half day off in the afternoon to pick up his birthday cake and prepare for a celebration at his school with his classmates.  The boy turned 6 today.  It's quite hard to see how he grows up so fast, I feel like I hadn't spent enough time with him.

Anyway.....  My wife ordered a separate cake for his birthday celebration at school.  It's a Doraemon themed cake which looks really cute.

Lincoln's Cake for Celebration at School

The school teachers and principal were really helpful and seem to enjoy being part of the celebration - the principal helped to cut the cake and distribute them while the teachers did some decorations.  Lincoln's form teacher even gave him a home made cheesecake.

Lincoln's school principal cutting the cake for everyone 
One of the decorations in the classroom
Looks Yummy rite!?!
The celebration ended quite fast in about 30 minutes because the kids had to go for their drama class after that.

After school we had a private celebration where my mom and sister joined in as well.  I got him an ichigo souffle from Chef Yamashita - our favourite bakery.

Lincoln's cake for celebration at home
And just as quickly as it started, the day ends and it's business as usual tomorrow.  On Friday I'll be taking him to Kidzania as a birthday present.

~ Photos taken with Sony RX100 Mark III ~

No comments:

Post a Comment