Been so long since I last made an entry in my blog - I got flu again, 2nd time in less than a month. Just plain amazing isn't it.... And by the way yes, I made another template change. I'm still figuring out how to make the post date appear, the time stamp code is there but I don't understand why it won't appear.. /(>_<)\
Anyway, we celebrated mid-autumn festival this month on 15th Sept. Chinatown is properly decorated as well with lots and lots of dazzling lanterns. It was the right opportunity to test my recently acquired X-T2. Oh yes I got my X-T2 already. This camera is plain amazing. I'll be writing about that separately.
Here are some snapshots of Chinatown in its full mid-autumn celebratory mood.
![]() |
| The main show piece in Chinatown - X-T2 + XF14mmF2.8R |
![]() |
| And over at South Bridge road they do have lanterns too - X-T2 + XF16mmF1.4RWR |
![]() |
| Right outside Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, this is how it looks - X-T2 + XF16mmF1.4RWR |
![]() |
| Some lanterns from a recent lantern painting competition in Chinatown Point - X-T2 + XF16mmF1.4RWR |
The lenses I used are XF14mm F2.8R and XF16mmF1.4R WR. I brought my XF55-200mm but ended up not using it very much, although the AF is way better on X-T2 than it was on X-T1.
Here's a closing shot for this short entry:
![]() |
| Lanterns Overlooking New Bridge Road |
~ Photos taken with Fujifilm X-T2 + XF16mmF1.4R WR & XF14mmF2.8R ~





No comments:
Post a Comment