This month started with a piece of good news. After a series of consultations with Dr. Ganesh Ramalingam of G & L Surgical Clinic, I ended up not needing any surgery at all. So what happened was, I had a sebaceous cyst episode that possibly required a surgery to remove. In all there were two lumps altogether that got inflamed and they were quite painful. Dr. Ganesh suggested that I should undergo an antibiotics course first, so he prescribed me two weeks worth of amoxicillin at 2 grams daily. After 3 days, the inflammation was much better already, and by the 5th day the inflammation was gone though the lumps were still around. On the 2nd check-up which was a week after I first saw him, Dr. Ganesh suggested to extend the treatment by 1 more week. At the end of 2 full weeks, he mentioned that only scar tissues remaining and no surgery was needed. At first I was a bit doubtful, but true enough, by now the lumps were totally gone. I'm just totally relieved and grateful that I didn't have to go under the knife. I'm really thankful to Dr. Ganesh.
 |
| G & L Surgical - Galaxy Note 9 |
 |
| Brunch at La Ristrettos Coffee Roastery Novena Medical Centre - Galaxy Note 9 |
 |
| Bus Ride Home From Mount Elizabeth Novena - Galaxy Note 9 |
I also received a surprise from a friend who mailed me a copy of his book. He had authored and published a book about solving math problems and asked me how to ship them to Singapore. I only gave him some advice and really didn't expect him to go all the way out and gave me a copy of his book.
 |
| A Purple Polar Bear Solving Math Problems - Galaxy Note 9 |
Earlier in the month I had the chance to catch the new Mortal Kombat movie, it was awesome as expected, although the movie felt a bit rushed with little character development. But in all, still very entertaining. Joe Taslim as Sub-zero is just incredible.
 |
| After a Long Time, Something Cool to Watch Again - Galaxy Note 9 |
 |
| His Coolest Role Yet - Galaxy Note 9 |
I also finally obtained my 3rd Microsoft Azure Certification this month; It's the Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals certification. A hat trick! AZ-900, AI-900 & DP-900. I'm now considering whether I should get the DA-100. After all these years, I realize that I enjoy analyzing data more than managing projects. But without hands-on Power BI experience, it could be quite hard to achieve the DA-100 certification. I should think carefully about my next step.
Now I'm trying to get a Google Analytics certification since it's free. The certification lasts for a year, after which I will have to retake an exam to renew it.
Our foodie moments for this month included a visit to Tiong Bahru Bakery at Eng Hoon Street, Hoshino Coffee Vivocity, and Three Buns Keong Saik where I had my first taste of Tindle, the vegan "chicken". Tindle is very interesting. When I ate it, I felt like I was eating chicken breast that had a fibrous texture and almost as soft as the thigh. It was a unique sensation that took a little while to get accustomed to. But taste wise, it surely tasted like chicken.
 |
| Tantalizing Viennoiserie on Display at Tiong Bahru Bakery - Galaxy Note 9 |
 |
| Hoshino's Pancakes - Galaxy Note 9 |
 |
| Vegan Chicken Tindle at Three Buns Keong Saik Road - Galaxy Note 9 |
Right at the end of the month we visited Wildseed Café at the Alkaff Mansion, which is nested by the lush and verdant Telok Blangah Hill Park. I think we should drop by Wildseed Café again sometime soon.
 |
| A Scrumptious Breakfast to Start The Day - Galaxy Note 9 |
 |
| A Charming Building Housing The Café - Galaxy Note 9 |
We had a short jalan jalan at Orchard Road too on one of the weekends to get a new pair of school shoes for Lindsay.
 |
| A Quiet and Serene Ngee Ann City - Galaxy Note 9 |
And lastly, karate class as usual. I misplaced my Tokaido-Gi when we moved house and I'm still searching high and low for it till now... Damn....
 |
| A Rare Wefie Before Training - Galaxy Note 9 |
Here's a closing shot for this entry:
 |
| The Famous Tiong Bahru Market Peacock Mural - Galaxy Note 9 |
~ Photos Taken With Galaxy Note 9 ~
No comments:
Post a Comment