Monday, October 31, 2022

Outlasting October

On this last day of October, I start my 7th week with ONE.  It has been a very packed journey so far.  I've been very busy with work.  Not very difficult, except when it comes to "alignment", but there's just too many things going.  

Rainy Day in Orchard - Galaxy Note 9

Early this month the water supply in my house was cut off due to some fault with the piping or something...  It was quite a distressing day.  Fortunately the water came back by the end of the day.  That really pissed me off as it was the 2nd time it had occurred ever since I moved in.  To top that off, my unit's intercom was faulty for a while too, but it somehow returned to normal again after a few days.  

View From Level 22 From Where I Got Some Water For The House - Galaxy Note 9

I also had time to bake again.  Looks like I've been out of touch and will need more practice soon.

Chocolate Butter Cake In The Works - Galaxy Note 9

On Deepavali, we visited Populus again for brunch.  It was really enjoyable; Lindsay had like the best truffle mushroom carbonara ever.

Waiting For Our Table - Galaxy Note 9

Lindsay's Truffle Mushroom Carbonara - Galaxy Note 9

Shake Shack Chinatown's Mural - Galaxy Note 9

After brunch we went to Bras Basah complex for some book shopping for the kids. 

Hello Bras Basah - Galaxy Note 9

This month I also had a chance to visit my company's agency office in Harbourfront.  It was a nostalgic trip of sorts, I used to work there for 4 years after all.  I also met an ex-colleague who now heads the agency office there.  

ONE Harbourfront - Galaxy Note 9

And just last Friday, we had a staycation in MBS again, courtesy of my mom's complimentary nights.  I took the MRT from home as the missus and the kids had left earlier to check-in.  

From Red Line to Whichever Line.. I Forgot - Galaxy Note 9

Tried some interesting stuffs too from the bakery at Tower 3: Blooms + Origins.  

The Tiong Bahru Bakery Alternative - Galaxy Note 9

And today was just intense.  I arrived in office at around 7:25, got some water and started checking my emails from 7:40.  Then it was non-stop till about 18:10 (except for lunch of course).  I feel quite dizzy now.  I think I'm getting old. 

Love This View From The Office's Cafeteria - Galaxy Note 9

6 more weeks to go until I clear my probation in ONE and I hope everything will go smoothly.  Here's a closing shot for this month's short entry.  

View From Our MBS Room - RX100Mk3

~ Photos Taken With Samsung Galaxy Note 9 & Sony RX100 Mk3 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment