Thursday, November 28, 2024

Normal November

November has been mostly quiet, more because I've chosen to really take things slow and just wind down.  Work sucks as usual, I mean what's new right...  The SAP integration's phase 2 will start next year and I've been arrowed to "drive" it.  So this month I spent a lot of time contacting the regional teams to fix the key contacts from country level and arranging the meetings.  Till today, only Japan still hasn't come to a decision yet, while my manager is already anxious and asking me to block the participants' calendar.  2 weeks ago we also suddenly encountered a platform level incident with Salesforce which resulted in some delays on my weekend.  I mean.... it had to happen on a friday....  

Just Another Rainy Day in Office - Galaxy S23+

And just earlier today I went for a "team" lunch at The Spot just downstairs.  Not bad....  

My Melody at Changi Airport While Fetching My Mom - Galaxy S23+

Last week I also caught the flu bug from Lindsay and still nursing a runny nose and occassional cough.  I hope I'll recover in time before our departure to Japan in 2 days' time.

Sometime mid-month we also brought Lindsay to Crescent Girls' School and National Junior College to get her inspired to do well for her PSLE.  But somehow I think she's still not motivated yet....  I really don't know what to do with this girl sometimes.

NJC Central Plaza - Galaxy S23+

So Kiki Went to NJC in Some Alternate Universe - Galaxy S23+

Last week I just returned from Batam to check on the hotel's renovations' progress.  The spa is shaping up very nicely, all thanks to the missus' coordination from design to talking with the workers.  The rooms' progress have been stalled and it looks like we'll still be renovating 6 more of them into December while the canopy's progress has been severely delayed into early December.  I'm quite anxious because the income for the past 1 month has not been good.  The laundry machines have arrived, but they are not ready for use yet because the exhaust installations are not done yet, so as of now they are the white elephants in the room.  I really hope the staff can get their act together although I also acknowledge that their workload has been quite heavy in the past 2 months or so.

Cute Restaurant in Tanjong Pagar - Galaxy S23+

As this month closes somewhat uneventfully, I look forward to my 2 weeks break from work, it is a most welcome respite from the f*cked up environment for sure.  

Here's a closing shot for this month's short entry: 

Sometimes I Really Miss This Place - Galaxy S23+

~ Photos Taken With Samsung Galaxy S23+~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment