This has been a quiet month. I got myself busy with vibe coding. My first project was to automate my ServiceNow ticket tracking using Gemini. I used Gemini to generate java scripts that scan my mail inbox for mails from ServiceNow, check my tracker if they already exist. If the ticket already exists, the script will use Gemini to summarize the content and update the records. If the ticket is new, it will create a new entry in my tracker. There's still some issues with new tickets, so the process is semi-automated. But man... it reduces my workload a lot. This particular task that could take anywhere between 15 to 20 hours a week now takes an hour a day. And I only need to pay about S$6 to save myself 40 to 60 hours a month. I was so frustrated when the asshole manager told me ticket tracking will be removed from my 2026 KPI, but apparently I'm still the one conducting weekly calls with the team in Vietnam. Since they're looking for ways to fail me, I have to step up my game too against these assholes.
![]() |
| Took a Detour to Jewel Yesterday For a Korean Dinner - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
![]() |
| Screenshot of My Purchase Flow App |
Moving on with life, nothing much happened... It was the same baking at home. When I first baked this month, Lindsay requested for muffins. It was funny cause when I baked the first batch I forgot to put sugar. As a result I discarded the first batch and quickly baked a second one.
![]() |
| Muffins For Kiddos - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
We also visited Sentosa for brunch at Harry's... which was quite forgettable.... The Harry's at Sentosa is apparently not as good as the ones on the main island. I had a good one at Harry's Marina Boulevard and I thought the one at Sentosa would be same. But in any case, it was good to go to Sentosa for a while too.
![]() |
| Brunch at Harry's Sentosa - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
And I also moved on to reading a new book now. I really need to believe that good things are on their way...
![]() |
| Good Things Are on The Way; I Hope... - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
On the last Tuesday of the month I had an impromptu interview with the HOD of my department as I had requested to transfer out of my team. It was a short 20+ minute talk, I don't know what will happen... I hope for the best.
As of today, I'm into my 5th day of going vegetarian to celebrate Vesak. Today we just helped the Little Nyonya Batik lady boss with a fashion talk in Orchard. It was an interesting event to attend as I had the chance to break free from my routines.
![]() |
| The Missus and The Lady Boss - X-E5+XF23mm F2.8R WR |
This Friday, which is the last Friday of the month has been unusually relaxed... As of 2 p.m. I already cleared everything I had to do at work. So I rewarded myself with an early release and a trip to Jewel.
![]() |
| Hello Waterfall - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
My back pain has been better too, although treatment has been expensive. I've had multiple physiotherapy sessions, 2 TCM sessions and next month I'll be seeing the orthopaedic specialist again for a follow up. The bonus that I lost would have been a great help for all these really... Damn that asshole manager.
![]() |
| The Little Nyonya Batik Team With Lincoln - X-E5+XF23mm F2.8R WR |
~ Photos Taken With Samsung Galaxy S26 Ultra and Fujifilm X-E5+XF23mm F2.8R WR ~








No comments:
Post a Comment