This month has been an absolute nightmare on the work front. That asshole manager's rating materialized in a performance bonus of only 0.6 months and a 1.3% salary increment. That "bonus" couldn't even pay for my income tax in full. I'm so incensed beyond what words can describe. 3 of my colleagues got 2 months bonus, 1 guy who hasn't completed a year got 1 month, pro rated. Mine has to be the lowest around. God.... that witch really must die, I curse her, to not have peacefuls days, months and years for as long as she lives! That's how angry I am, and how much I hate her and her f☠c🗡ing cronies.
![]() |
| I Hate This Cursed Team - Galaxy S23+ |
![]() |
| Back to Yueh Hai Ching - Galaxy S23+ |
Even Lindsay could feel what I'm feeling and made me a note to encourage me. I really love this girl...
![]() |
| A Lovely Note From Lindsay - Galaxy S23+ |
![]() |
| I'm Not a Boot Licker For Sure - Galaxy S23+ |
Moving on to life, this month, we finally visited Sky Terrace at Dawson to enjoy the bird's eye view of Tanglin.
![]() |
| A Different View of Tanglin - Galaxy S23+ |
The missus and I went on our usual weekend walks too whenever the weather permits, as it's been scorching hot followed by unexpected downpours out of nowhere.
![]() |
| Back at Robertson Quay - Galaxy S23+ |
Last weekend I completed an AI course on how to make my own AI agents on my local computer. It was a very interesting course, though I still wonder how much help it will be for work.
![]() |
| My Agentic AI Course - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
I was also very determined to leave ONE, I decided to use my flexi benefit on a new Galaxy S26 Ultra. So this month I got myself a new phone.
The missus, knowing how disappointed and angry I was, asked my parents to let us have a staycation at Marina Bay Sands using their free room credit. It was a nice staycation which I think I really needed.
![]() |
| Inside MBS Paiza Suite - Galaxy S23 Ultra |
My father let us stay in his Paiza Suite which was extremely opulent and lavish. I also had 3 rounds of buffet and 1 tea time, which I think was the best meal I've had in a long while.
![]() |
| Love This View - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
The view of the ocean from the room was strangely calming and I couldn't help but feel relaxed whenever I looked out over the balcony.
![]() |
| Vessels in The Horizon - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
This month I also decided to see an orthopaedic specialist regarding my back pain. They ordered an MRI for me, unfortunately I couldn't go through it despite trying twice. On the 2nd round they even prescribed me a medication to make me drowsy but it simply didn't work. I panicked inside the tube. This Saturday I'll be seeing the doctor to see if there are any alternatives to MRI. At the same time I also started seeing a physiotherapist to get an alternative opinion for my back pain. I really want an end to these pains I've been suffering for a long while.
![]() |
| Cloudy Fullerton - Galaxy S23+ |
This has been an exhausting month. I really wish I'll somehow get a new lead with my job hunt in May. I wish for a kinder May to welcome me....
![]() |
| I Really Love This Night View - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
~ Photos Taken With Samsung Galaxy S23+ and S26 Ultra~












No comments:
Post a Comment