July has been another whirlwind. I officially started the knowledge transfer from the existing PO and completed it before the end of the month. However I feel that I'm still not ready to lead the discussions with the Scrum teams. I'm quite afraid actually, the Scrum teams look more experienced than me in terms of using the system, and here I am the "product owner" who's supposed to tell them how to do things. I'm attached to a mentor, who's somehow changing the designs made by the Scrum teams resulting in them having to redo the estimates and some of the development. On the other hand, that asshole witch manager is not releasing me until 1st October, I really don't know why she has to make life hard for me by making me double cap for so long. And seeing her take another product from the core business system really sickens me, I can't understand why such a vile person can be given so much power and influence. When I checked my boot licker team mate's calendar I was surprised to see a "team bonding" organized by that witch. I guess, she has her toxic clique set up already. Disgusting people....
![]() |
| Waiting For The Missus to Pick Me Up - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
![]() |
| Duxton Plain Park - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
I also updated Kuta Kute Nagoya's organization chart to bring in the Resident Manager from the hotel. However before that happens I need to ensure that his tasks will be handled by capable people.
![]() |
| Waffle & Ice Cream From The Apiary - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
The hotel did very well in June, we earned about 1.1 billion rupiah. However the food and beverage costs were unexpectedly high at 40% of the revenue, so in the end the profit was not very high either. This month we also encountered a drama where the massage cashier was found to be dishonest and tried to steal money. Fortunately the local staff discovered what she tried to do and she was dismissed soon after.
![]() |
| Lindsay & Oliv at Mie Harum - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
The missus also bumped into a stray kitten which was approximately less than a month old. When she showed the kitten to us, Lindsay and I automatically asked her to bring the kitten home. Lindsay named the kitten Oliv, as she found that calicos are females. Last weekend we just visited Oliv and it was a hectic visit. I briefed the staff of the changes, for both BHH & KKN, did some shopping for Oliv too, got her a pet carrier and some food. Things got very messy when Oliv pooped in the bag Lindsay used to carry her around.
![]() |
| Here's Oliv - The Missus' iPhone 17 Pro |
Lincoln's citizen application was rejected again, the third time. However, tonight two nights ago we just came back from the MP's office in Bukit Merah View to appeal the rejection. The volunteers there gave encouraging words, I hope he'll get his appeal approved. Speaking of which, I splurged on a G-Shock, which is unfortunately too small for my wrist, I ended up giving it to Lincoln. I hope he'll treasure that watch well.
![]() |
| Linc's New Watch - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
I also had my diabetes control done last week. My blood glucose is still high..... I decided to put on the CGM again. And as luck would have it, I indulged in some prata and wanton noodles while waiting to meet the MP, that resulted in the reading climbing up to 15 mmol/L..... The strange thing about my diabetes, all other conditions look good, the cholestrol, the vitamin D, etc. However the Hba1c remains elevated... I guess I'm really stressed with work.... I admit... I really entertained the thought of resigning. But resigning without a new job in hand is foolhardy and self serving. I really don't want to work anymore but I can't afford to not work either. I feel tired really.... Tired of having to learn again, tired of seeing that witch becoming more successful, tired of being scared of new bosses and colleagues.... Sometimes I wish I could just win 5 million TOTO so that I can quit this fucking job and fix myself.
![]() |
| Huggs Iced Latte Before Seeing My Doctor - Galaxy S26 Ultra |
Just last night, a friend from Korea confided in me about his panic disorder. I was so surprised to hear that, I thought I'm the only facing this demon... Hearing how his experience mirrored mine made me sympathize with him, because only people who have experienced it can truly understand the magnitude of this "disorder". I'm really happy to know that he managed to overcome his. I'm still in the course of conquering mine. Although I won't deny it, I really want a shortcut very badly.
July will come to an end soon. I wonder what will August bring.... I can only hope things will look up for good, and I'll get the miracle I've been hoping for.
![]() |
| Oliv in a Box - The Missus' iPhone 17 Pro |








No comments:
Post a Comment