So..... I changed my blog's template again. I don't really like this template because the look is quite harsh as compared to my old template. But the old template was really troublesome.... There was a compatibility issue with Windows 10 that I couldn't resolve (as my HTML skill is extremely rudimentary) so I decided to just change the template all over.
![]() |
| New Template! |
I really like the softer design of the previous template, unfortunately the author is not very well versed in coding I think... That's his 2nd template I used, both templates had problems.
I really wish I could figure out how to add the "+1" button right after the post like in the previous template... damn....
I've removed all the unnecessary parts of the template and still working on customizing my blog now. So..... still in the works right now and hopefully things will look better by next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment