2 weeks in Ho Chi Minh... For training.. I left Singapore with a heavy heart as it was my son's school holiday and I had to go away for work instead of spending some time with him.
Departed on a Sunday late afternoon - which means I had to miss karate class again...
![]() |
| Ready to go! Déjà vu??? |
![]() |
| Good old Sheraton Saigon's Premium Deluxe for the next 2 weeks |
This time I asked for the pool view which is quieter than the city view. So no weekend noises from the plaza. Unfortunately the skyline is not as exciting as the city view, but it was a necessary trade off in order to enjoy quieter weekend nights.
![]() |
| A less exciting skyline from the pool view room |
Business started as usual on the following Monday morning.
![]() |
| Meeting in is Sapa Room |
![]() |
| Hello Sapa, you will be my host for the next 2 weeks |
At the end of the day I had to catch up on some tasks from Singapore, but not before I hit the gym.
![]() |
| Light dinner |
After shower it was time to punch the keyboards again and fired some mails.
The days followed uneventfully, even during the weekends when I had nothing to do and decided to go for a haircut and a massage. But that was that. I kind of missed Singapore style Chinese food so I frequented a Singaporean restaurant across Sheraton Saigon for dinner and during weekends.
When it was time to go back to Singapore I was just happy to go back home.
![]() |
| Couldn't wait to get up in the air and fly back home |
Here's a closing shot for this short entry:
![]() |
| Yep, that 2 weeks was for this cert - taken with LG G6 |
~ Photos taken with Sony RX100 Mk3 and LG G6 ~








No comments:
Post a Comment