Well, June is not all gloomy and sorrowful. There are 2 birthdays to celebrate after all this month. My wife and I gave Lincoln an early birthday present by bringing him to Adventure Cove Waterpark in Sentosa as he'd been asking to go there for quite some time now.
![]() |
| A Pose Before Venturing In - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F.35-6.3 OSS |
Both Lincoln and Lindsay were definitely excited from the moment we arrived in Sentosa. I, however, opted to remain dry as I was in no mood to get wet. I only went along to take photos.
From the entrance, the kids started their fun-filled day with a leisurely ride down Adventure River. Before going in, I got both Lincoln & Lindsay a life vest each. I also asked Lincoln to get a float, unfortunately he only managed to get one way down the "river", but that's just as fine I guess, since it was a fun ride with or without the float.
![]() |
| Starting Point of Adventure River - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
And so the wifey and the kids rode down Adventure River while I enjoyed the scenery from the dry shore, got myself slightly wet only because of sweat from the hot and humid weather and accidental splashes from over exuberant funmakers.
![]() |
| A Supposedly Scary Cave Along The Way to Big Bucket Treehouse - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
Along the way, I stopped by Bluwater Bay, a giant wave pool that looked very nice and exciting. But looking at the crowd... nahhh..... not for me...
![]() |
| Entrance to Bluwater Bay - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
![]() |
| A More Intimate Look Inside Bluwater Bay - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
As the wifey and the kids hadn't reached this point yet, I took a break in the Bay Restaurant which is just between Bluwater Bay and the Rainbow Reef.
Before reaching The Bay Restaurant, I had to pass by this Big Bucket Treehouse, so..... I took a snap of it.
![]() |
| Pit Stop, The Bay Restaurant - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
![]() |
| The Big Bucket Treehouse - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
And right next to The Bay Restaurant, you'll get treated to the view of the colourful fishes in Rainbow Reef.
![]() |
| You'll be Literally Swimming With The Fishes Here in Rainbow Reef - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
Just as I finished my root beer float, I bumped into the wifey and the kids. But instead of diving into Rainbow Reef, we decided to stop by Splashworks first where Lincoln had a go at crossing a tight rope. Once he was done we made our way to Rainbow Reef.
As Lindsay was too small for this attraction, she stayed with me at the Bay Restaurant enjoying an ice cold Magnum bar while the wifey and Lincoln had a close encounter with the colourful fishes.
![]() |
| Linc on The Tightrope - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
![]() |
| Stopping by For a Pose - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F.35-6.3 OSS |
The wifey didn't like the attraction as she found the water too cold. Lincoln on the other hand, had trouble breathing through the snorkel mask, he occasionally swallowed the water and had to make a few stops every now and then. That also partially contributed to the wifey not enjoying the attraction as she constantly worried for Lincoln.
From The Rainbow Reef, the wifey and the kids made their way to Big Bucket Treehouse. For some reasons, the kids didn't try the slide. I wonder why...
After they were done in Big Bucket Treehouse, we finally made our way to Bluwater Bay which was to be the last stop for the day. Oh yeah... big crowd alright....
And it's in such places where you'll find a 10x zoom very, very handy.. to capture this kind of shot.
![]() |
| In Bluwater Bay - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
And as we bid Bluwater Bay goodbye, the wifey and the kids jumped into Adventure River again for a final ride to the locker area.
![]() |
| That's Where They'd be Coming From - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
So... bye bye Adventure Cove Waterpark, see you next time.
Here's a closing shot for this entry:
![]() |
| The Kids at The End of a Fun Filled Day - A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS |
~ Photos & Video Taken With Sony A7RM2 + FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS~













No comments:
Post a Comment