Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Jewel Changi

Yeah, I finally made it to Jewel at Changi.  I sure am a latecomer, but the rain vortex is here to stay so no worries.  

The Rain Vortex - RX100 Mk3
I was in Changi Terminal 1 last Saturday to fetch my sister, but she couldn't wait for me and just took off on her own before I arrived at her arrival gate.  Although it was already late, traffic was still quite a killer then (I'm just slightly exaggerating, it's not like a traffic jam, but reasonably heavy 😛).

Sometimes I really can't help but wonder why on earth build a mall in an airport...   As if the airport is not crowded already, now we have people coming in to shop, dine and just hang around.  

Anyway, I just took as many photos as I could.  I know I won't be coming back so soon.  

More of The Same in Landscape - RX100 Mk3
Same Angle Different Yaw - RX100 Mk3
Here's a closing shot for this very short entry: 

A Closer Look in a Different Hue - RX100 Mk3
~ Photos Taken With Sony RX100 Mark 3 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment