As July comes to an end, the past 3 weeks have been crazy stressful at
work. The e-approval processes I have set up suddenly required urgent
fixes because the send mail notification and the approval connectors were decommissioned (deprecated in Microsoft lingo). The approval
connector deprecation is especially hard to swallow, as I will need to
re-design 6 of my flows - which I'm still figuring out... At least, the
other 43 are already OK... I tried parallel branching, which brought down the nesting level to 9, just one over the maximum allowable 8. I also looked at using Child Flows, but after careful consideration, I will end up with more flows to manage if I use this technique. Not forgetting to mention that this technique also requires premium subscription and a crash course on JSON, so... nope, using child flow is also out. The last technique I need to explore is variable initialization. And I somehow must make this work. Prior to this "breakdown" there were the usual
office drama, politicking and reading between the lines which really, really drained me...
man... I really wish I could just jump ship.
|
|
Along Alexandra Road - Galaxy Note 9 |
We only managed 2 cycling trips this month. And I finally decided to
get a proper child seat for Lindsay too. One of our cycling trip
this month was to Labrador Park. It was an early morning cycling
trip.
|
|
Ships Anchored Near Pasir Panjang - Galaxy Note 9 |
|
|
|
Pasir Panjang Terminal - RX100 Mk3 |
|
|
| Towards Keppel Bay - RX100 Mk3 |
|
|
| Berlayar Beacon - RX100 Mk3 |
|
|
|
Reflections by The Bay - RX100 Mk3 |
I also got an Insta 360 Go to record videos of our cycling trips. The stabilization feature is pretty good and the ergonomics is excellent. However, the video quality still leaves much to be desired.
From Labrador Park we ventured to Keppel Bay and marveled at the sights of
beautiful yachts, bridge and luxury apartments.
|
|
|
Caribbean at Keppel Bay - RX100 Mk3 |
On one day of the kids' school holidays, Lincoln tuned in to Channel 8 to
watch Doraemon, it brought back memories from another lifetime as I ended up
watching with them.
|
| Thank You Mr Nobita! - Galaxy Note 9 |
I also tried cooking mutton briyani just yesterday, unfortunately it didn't go
as planned. I had originally learned how to cook the chicken version, but I
thought I could mix mutton and chicken and cook them together. And boy,
I was so wrong.
|
| Things Started Quite Well - Galaxy Note 9 |
It turned out that mutton has to be pressure cooked separately, otherwise the
meat will come out hard. And as it was the first time I cooked mutton, I
didn't realize how much fat there was in the meat. All that fat melted
and got cooked with the rice. I inadvertently ended up with
Nasi Kebuli
instead of mutton briyani.
|
|
From Briyani to Nasi Kebuli - Galaxy Note 9 |
As for the mutton, I turned them into mutton curry by cooking them a second
time in the pressure cooker.
|
|
Mutton Curry ala Tri - Galaxy Note 9 |
Lesson learned: I won't cook mutton again and mutton is the next red
meat on my list to avoid, the amount of fat in the meat scares me.
I'm also almost reaching 50% completion of my online Python course. I really can't wait to finish it.
So much for July... I still have to figure out how to re-design the 6 outstanding workflows tomorrow. Here's a closing shot for this
entry:
|
|
| We'll Be Back to Labrador Park Sometime - RX100 Mk3 |
~ Photos Taken With Samsung Galaxy Note 9 & Sony RX100 Mk3 ~






No comments:
Post a Comment