Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Dear 外公

Dear 外公, I can't believe its your turn to go now.  I thought we could meet again in Singapore once this whole Covid drama is over, but it seems like things just never go the way we want them to be.  I still have so many things to do with you, so many things to give you and all..  We both love Seiko mechanical watches rite?  How I wish I could talk with you more about them and get you another one.  Of all my grandparents I spend the least time with you and 外婆, especially since her early passing.  We rarely had the chance to talk a lot.  Right now I know that 妈妈 must be having a hard time since she's the one who's been taking care of things since your passing.  I hope you know how much she cares for you deeply.

I can only pray for you from here where I am now.  I really don't know what to wish and hope you for.  Till then 外公, I just hope you are happy, free, or feel and be whatever you wish you could or would have been.  


Until we meet again 外公...

In memory of Yap Bok Tek (2021), beloved husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment