April's pace has been picking up again, it reminded me how last year I wrote about my wife being let go by her company, this year's April is just as arduous as last's.
 |
| Stinking Work As Usual - Galaxy S23+ |
For me, the stinking SAP integration project is giving me unspeakable hell. Unlike the pilot phase I now have to deal with 13 countries, 3 of which will launch only at a later stage (2-3 months after the first phase completes). The Europe side went well as the trainer did a very good job. However the other 3 regions are giving me a headache. We have UAE who has just gotten a new trainer so he does not fully understand the onboarding procedures which is.... OK.... Then we have Indonesia, who surprisingly is very helpful. Attending to them helps me to understand the system better and also pointing out all the necessary due dilligence I have to fulfil before go-live. Then we have China who has the most complex setup of all countries, the onboarding process is giving me a very hard time as we are less than a month from go live and their setup is only halfway completed.
 |
| 2 Free Servings of KFC, I was Lucky! - Galaxy S23+ |
Our "team" has also moved downstairs to the 16th floor where the seating arrangement is basically hot desking. Fortunately I managed to get a locker for myself. I'm still adjusting to the new setup.
 |
| Bad Bosses Abound in ONE - Galaxy S23+ |
New opportunities in other departments have been scarce as well, I kept on checking the vacancy portal but still no luck. My colleague however, is having a very good progress with a position he's interested in, now he only has to convince the department head to let him go. I really can't wait for a suitable opening to come up....
 |
| I Feel Really Nostalgic Looking at This Sight, Always - Galaxy S23+ |
 |
| Beautifully Lit Stairs at Sentosa Boardwalk - Galaxy S23+ |
Moving on to life.... nothing much happened... There were our usual walks and Friday dinners. This month we celebrated my nephew's full month celebration too. When we first saw him some 2 weeks after he returned home he looked really cute and chubby.
 |
| 2Ls and Timothee - The Missus' iPhone 15 Pro |
Sometimes I wish I could afford to have a 3rd kid, but it's just too expensive to raise a child now. Not to mention the stress I'm facing at work, maybe I won't have the patience to care for another newborn.
 |
| Timothee and Tri - The Missus' iPhone15 Pro |
Deep in my heart I know I want another kid, but maybe not in this lifetime...
 |
| Lindsay And Timothee At His Full Month Celebration Earlier Today - Galaxy S23+ |
Our culinary adventures this month took us to firstly, M&T Cheese Bar at Guoco Tower. I can't say I'm wowed by the food really. In fact I think I had too much, I actually vomitted when I got back home.
 |
| Safe to Say This Is Not For Everyone - Galaxy S23+ |
Then on the Good Friday weekend we went to a cafe called South Side Keppel, trying out something out of the ordinary.
 |
| Some Good Grub From South Side Keppel - Galaxy S23+ |
Then we also went to Chatterbox in the now Hilton Hotel. I finally got to taste the $30 chicken rice. I also had a serving of Hokkien mee and the famous coconut ice cream.
 |
| Our Chatterbox Spread - Galaxy S23+ |
Right after that meal I began having a throbbing headache, and 2 days after, while calibrating my Galaxy Watch's blood pressure sensor, I found that my blood pressure was on the high side. I started using the Continuous Glucose Monitoring sensor again and I was surprised that my blood sugar has been on the high side for a while.
Healthwise, this month has been bad. I've been plagued by constant back pain, diaphragm cramps, frozen right shoulder, and now my left elbow too. Gosh.... Sometimes I really want to win the lottery just so I can quite this friggin' job. The stress takes so much toil on my body....
 |
| My First Attempt at Making Granola, Almost Successful - Galaxy S23+ |
As for walking, this month we went to see the most colourful Starbucks in Chinatown, painted in shades of purple and lilac.
 |
| The Colourful Facade - Galaxy S23+ |
 |
| Just More Photos of The Cafe - Galaxy S23+ |
We also went to Mount Faber and made our way to Henderson Waves and Telok Blangah Park for a change of scenery.
 |
| Really Love This View - Galaxy S23+ |
 |
| Just Cable Car Watching - Galaxy S23+ |
And of course there was our usual route from Red Hill to Fullerton and back.
 |
| Beautifully Lit Path Behind Grand Copthorne - Galaxy S23+ |
And just this Friday I got the new OBU installed on my trusty Odyssey.
 |
| Just a New Way to Get Our Money by The Government - Galaxy S23+ |
I took leave for that day just so I can escape work too. The missus went to JB with her friends so I was pretty much by myself throughout the day. It was a good break.
 |
| Bus Ride to Home After Haircut - Galaxy S23+ |
I don't know what May will bring me.... I just want to be happy and healthy.
Here's a closing shot to remember this arduous month with:
 |
| A Piece Of Me in Twin Regency - Galaxy S23+ |
~ Photos Taken With Samsung Galaxy S23+ & The Missus' iPhone 15 Pro~
No comments:
Post a Comment