The Nikon D90 was my first DSLR. As mentioned in my previous post, I had it for less than a year. But that doesn't mean I didn't take lots of photos with it. In fact by the time I sold it I suppose I must have taken at least 4500 photos with it.
As it was my first DSLR, I could say it was my first teacher in photography. Most of the time I would take photos from the balcony of my parents' condo in Tiong Bahru. I love the view of the pool from their condo.
![]() |
| The view from my parents' condo on the left and the Merlion on the right |
Then after I got familiar to customizing the white balance for different colour effects (yes, you can use different white balance and set the hue for interesting results!), I ventured out and took more photos whether with tripod or not.
![]() |
| A collage of the Clarke Quay Area taken with my D90 |
And some more shots taken during Chinese New Year back in 2009.
![]() |
| A collage of Chinatown and River Hongbao with the Marina Bay CBD |
It was a fun journey with my D90, although it was short-lived. I suppose I was looking for the right "master" in my photography journey then.
~ Photos taken with Nikon D90 + AF-S 18-105mm F/3.5-5.6G ED VR and Tokina AT-X 11-16mm F/2.8 ~



No comments:
Post a Comment