Prior to Lindsay's arrival in Feb 2013, Lincoln went to Purwokerto and stayed with my in-laws. It was quite hard to suddenly have him left us for quite some time, but we couldn't cope with handling a newborn and a 3 year old at the same time. So we decided to send him to my in-laws who were more than happy to look after him for which I'm very grateful for while my mom was to help my wife look after the soon-to-arrive Lindsay.
As it was near Chinese New Year, the mood was festive.
![]() |
| Resorts World Sentosa in Chinese New Year Decorations - 5DM3 + EF 16-35mm F2.8L II |
![]() |
| Snake figurine made of flowers - 5DM3 + EF 16-35mm F2.8L II |
I basically took time off and just waited with my wife. We went out together and I finally had the opportunity to take photos as well. It was a bitter sweet period. I wish Lincoln had been around as well, but at least I know that his grandparents and uncle really made an effort to keep him happy too.
My wife and I went to Resorts World Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands for the first time to see the place - grand.... lots of luxury boutiques... OK just that....
![]() |
| Ceiling pattern inside Resorts World Sentosa - 5DM3 + EF 16-35mm F2.8L II |
![]() |
| One of the hall ways from the Casino to Universal Studio - 5DM3 + EF 16-35mm F2.8L II |
![]() |
| Lion Dance Troupe in Marina Bay Sands - 5DM3 + EF 24mm F1.4L II |
![]() |
| Skating rink inside MBS - 5DM3 + EF 24mm F1.4L II |
My impression of both places are that they both seem superficial at best... Grand... but shallow...
Anyway, I'll end this entry with this photo of my wife just 10 days before Lindsay's arrival. I really love this photo of her. It reminds me to always appreciate and cherish her for the hardships she went through during her pregnancies, and the 2 wonderful kids we really love so much and raise together.
![]() |
| My lovely wife, 38 weeks pregnant with our daughter (I love you always dear...) - 5DM3 + EF 24mm F1.4L II |
~ Photos taken with Canon 5D Mark III + EF 16-35mm F2.8L II; EF 24mm F1.4L II ~







No comments:
Post a Comment