Saturday, October 19, 2019

Jangan Lupa Bahagia

I made another fast trip to Batam with the missus, went yesterday evening and came back this early evening.   

On-board Horizon Ferry - Canon G9XMk2

We went to Grand Batam Mall's Citra Pempek Restaurant for dinner - one of my favourite restaurant in Batam.  I ordered a Taro Latte from Citra Pempek's sister cafe, Roempi Kopi.  It was good as expected and I came across this handwritten message on my cup.  

Don't Forget to be Happy - Galaxy Note 9
I wondered how the staff had time to write those messages, turned out it was the lady boss who wrote them.  She had just finished writing on a stack of cups and brought them over to Roempi's bar as we were finishing our dinner.  After dinner, my wife and I went for a quick grocery shopping in Top 100 at the basement.  Before returning to the hotel we made a stop at Martabak 818 in Nagoya old town.  

The Missus Ordering Our Night Snack - Galaxy Note 9
And that was how our first evening ended.         

On the 2nd day - which is today, I settled some stuffs with the hotel staff before going for breakfast at Penuin market.  We had something light - carrot cake with black sweet soy sauce and kway teow.  

Cha Kue Abun at Long Shu Sia Kopi Tiam - Canon G9XMk2
After breakfast we made a quick stop to Grand Batam again before returning to the hotel. 

Back in the hotel it was back to business, my missus had arranged for a photo session to update the hotel's menu as the F&B team came up with some new menu items.  

Nasi Ayam Bakar Suwir - A7R3 + Zeiss 2/25

Nasi Ayam Bakar Ikan Teri - A7R3 + Zeiss 2/25

Flatlay With Soto Lamongan - A7R3 + Zeiss 2/25

Soto Lamongan - A7R3 + Zeiss 2/25
It took us about 2 hours or so before we finally finished.  It was then time to pack up and go back home to Singapore.  We couldn't leave the kids for too long!  

Here's a closing shot for this short entry: 

Nasi Ayam Bakar Suwir - A7R3 + Zeiss 2/25
~ Photos Taken With Canon G9XMk2, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Sony A7R3 + Zeiss 2/25 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment