Sunday, October 27, 2019

Ostentatious October

Ostentatious ehh.....  Well.... still related to last month's recap actually.....  And we reached the crescendo this month during rehearsal for the audit.....  I've seen more than enough to draw my own conclusions.  The insincere attempt to impress which borders unprofessionalism is just too much for me to stomach....  

Sunrise in Guoco Tower - Galaxy Note 9

But as always, there are pleasant things too that happened as things always come in a package.  This month I dropped by Tiong Bahru again with the kids for a short while and felt nostalgic all of a sudden.  We went to Creamier (as usual). 


Creamier's Pulut Hitam & Sea Salt Gula Melaka - G9XMk2
Root Beer Float With Lavender Vanilla Ice Cream - G9XMk2

As we just had our snack at Creamier, we couldn't possibly had another at Plain Vanilla so I just took a photo of the quaint cafe from outside. 

Outside Plain Vanilla - G9XMk2
I also dropped by outside my old house for a short while when I went to fetch Lincoln from school.  

Still The Same Old, Same Old - G9XMk2
Tiong Bahru Skyline - G9XMk2
And I finally went to see the new Funan Mall.  Very fancy new concept mall I must say... 

Everybody Seemed to Like Sitting Here - G9XMk2
Truffle Rice Bowls & Milk Tea - G9XMk2
Well..  although the work place experience leaves much to be desired, at least I got to explore familiar and new places this month.  

Here's a closing shot for this short entry:

It Was a Dark & Stormy Night - A7R3 + FE16-35mm F2.8 GM
~ Photos Taken With Canon G9X Mk2, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Sony A7RMk3 + FE16-35mm F.28 GM ~

No comments:

Post a Comment