Monday, June 1, 2015

5 Days Black & White Challenge

Here's my first entry for the month of June.  A short one, but hopefully interesting, as it is about the 5 days black & white challenge.

When the B&W challenge hit, I was voted by my good friend (Richard J.O. - another "arek suroboyo") to get involved.  The challenge had been around for quite a while but I didn't really get into it as I was not so into B&W photos.  I still don't have the eye yet for B&W photos, but it was fun to experiment and see what I could get.

View of PSA container yard and berth from Office - by LG G3

Above photo must be my best B&W shot, got great details of the container yard and the clouds.

AXA Tower, my office from below - by LG G3

Fridge Magnets From Bali - by LG G3
The shot of AXA Tower was my 1st entry for the challenge.  I was still struggling to find what will make good black & white photos as you might see from my fridge magnet photos.  

My favourite toy photo - Bane breaking the Batman's back, the Knightfall saga is still one of the best Batman story line in my opinion - Nikon D5100 + AF-S 35mm F/1.8G
So I ended the 5 day B&W challenge with the photos above. But just for fun, here's another B&W photo of me and my friends to close this very short entry.

NTU - nenes!! - can't remember what this photo was taken with, my G3 or another friend's iPhone 6
~ Photos taken with LG G3, Canon EOS 5D Mark 3 + 16-35mm F2.8L II, Nikon D5100 + AF-S 35mm F/1.8G ~

No comments:

Post a Comment