Thursday, June 25, 2015

No entry for a while

Been so busy lately - sick, going to immigration, etc, etc.  But what's really annoying is that I haven't been well myself for the most of this month.  Perhaps its due to the weather which suddenly turned sweltering hot.  I experience frequent bouts of sore throat with fever.  

I got a new lens XF16mmF1.4 R WR for my X-T1 and its such a pleasure to use.  Here are some photos taken with that amazing lens.

This has got to be my best shot of Gardens by The Bay

Some of my friends said the photo above is over saturated, but looks fine to me on a bright computer screen
Marina Bay CBD area - view from MBS Skypark
Lights during Laser Show at MBS
Will be having more fun with this great lens for sure, and can't wait for that firmware update which will improve the AF performance in my X-T1.

~ Photos taken with Fujifilm X-T1 + XF16mmF1.4R WR ~

No comments:

Post a Comment