Day 3 is the day we return back to Surabaya. There's still time to squeeze in a quick trip to nearby Taman Wisata Selecta. So after breakfast we quickly checked out and leave for Selecta.
A trip to Selecta is like a trip down memory lane. I remember going there as a 10 - 11 year old when I was still staying in Surabaya. We went to the swimming pool - which is still there. flower and fruit market, rabbit market and the flower garden. Well, most are still there, but they look better than what I can remember.
 |
| A variety of lowers for sale on display - taken with Fujifilm X-T1 + XF16mm F1.4R WR |
 |
| And more potted flowers for sale - taken with Fujifilm X-T1 + XF16mm F1.4R WR |
 |
| And more flowers! - taken with Fujifilm X-T1 + XF16mm F1.4R WR |
It's a pity that the rabbit market was closed, I was hoping to let the kids get up close to the rabbits.
Well what can I say about inside Selecta..... I'll let the photos do the talking.
 |
| Hortensia flowers - taken with Fujifilm X-T1 + XF16mm F1.4R WR |
 |
| Flower shrub and sky cycle track - taken with Fujifilm X-T1 + XF16mm F1.4R WR |
 |
| From another angle - taken with Fujifilm X-T1 + XF16mm F1.4R WR |
 |
| And a close up of the colourful flower shrubs - taken with Fujifilm X-T1 + XF16mm F1.4R WR |
All I can say is that we all like the colourful displays in the flower garden. We had to leave soon as my sister had to catch her flight back to Singapore. It was quite a long trip back as there was an unexpected traffic jam, it took us 5 hours to reach Surabaya.
~ Photos taken with Fujifilm X-T1 + Fujinon XF16mm F1.4R WR ~
No comments:
Post a Comment