Sunday, December 22, 2019

Surabaya Trip - Day 5 & 6

On the start of day 5, I had wanted to go to a Vihara I used to frequent ever since I was in my teens.  I was very surprised when I arrived to find the whole complex demolished and a rebuilding was in progress.  Although I was disappointed, that left me quite excited too over how the new Vihara will turn out later on when the rebuilding is completed.  Ah well....  Next time I guess.  

On-going Construction Work at The Vihara - Galaxy A70 
And then it was time to check out from Vasa.  The missus and the kids will now stay with my M&BIL all the way in the east at Oakwood hotel in Kertajaya.

View From Vasa's Lift Lobby - Galaxy A70

Vasa's Lobby - Galaxy A70
But before we left for Oakwood, we had to stop by Livana to get some Spikoes and Almond Crispies.  

Shopping For Classic Surabaya Snacks at Livana Mayjen Soengkono - Galaxy A70
From Livana, we finally went over to my parents' house to pack things up as I'll be staying there for a night.  Then, it was time for lunch at Depot Hong Kong in Kedungdoro.  

Time to Go For Lunch - Galaxy A70
Then we went over to my M&BIL's hotel in Oakwood Kertajaya before finally visiting my SIL's house nearby.  From her house we went back to my parents' house as my mom, my aunt and my sister wanted to go back home.  Just mere minutes after reaching home, I had to leave again to send off the missus and the kids to Oakwood Kertajaya for good.  Oh boy.....   we spent a lot of time on the road....  I was going back and forth from the west to the east for so long and only got home by 8 pm.  Surabaya had gotted so jammed up right now... 

Such Wicked Traffic - Galaxy Note 9
On the following morning, it was time to leave for the airport for my flight back to Singapore.  

Pak Slamet Driving Me to The Airport - Galaxy A70
I never really had the time to take photos of Juanda Airport, since I had some time to kill, I just indulged my Galaxy A70 for some wide angle shots of the airport. 

International Departure Gate - Galaxy A70 

Boarding Area - Galaxy A70
And finally, time to board the plane and head back home.  

How Often Do You Get The Chance to Board The Plane From The Tarmac? - Galaxy A70

Waiting For Other Passengers to Settle Down - Galaxy A70
Home Sweet Home... 

Picking Up Baggage at Changi - Galaxy Note 9
Here's a closing shot for this entry: 

Darmo Permai Timur III, Where My Childhood Memories Were Made - Galaxy A70
~ Photos Taken With Samsung Galaxy Note 9 & Samsung Galaxy A70 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment