2011 was fairly uneventful. The photography I did were mainly for the property my father works in. at late 2010, a new site was due to be opened, 10 km further down from the original site of Bintan Agro Beach Resort - Bintan Cabana Beach Resort, so I had new things to capture for the website. Then in late 2011, we added 6 suite rooms that soon became the main attraction in the Resort, again I had to take photos of the new rooms for the website.
In my earlier post I did mention that I prefer this place better as the water was very much clearer. And the rooms are better decorated and cozier. We needed to add a new page for Cabana in the main website so I did some photography for the website again.
These photos are my personal collection that don't appear on the website, but I think just as good.
![]() |
| Walkway outside Suite Rooms |
![]() |
| Cabana Beach Front With Granite Rocks at The Background |
![]() |
| Cabana Beach Front View From Other Side |
As you can see from the photos, the water is very clear and transparent. This site has the best beach along Trikora coast.
I still prefer the blue hour shots of Cabana, but these day time shots are not bad either.
Then there are the new suite rooms which are the main attraction of the Resort. Because the rooms are very well furnished, spacious, and the beach is just right outside. During soft opening, we were selling the rooms at $80 for a restricted period, so it was really a steal.
| Double Suite Room |
| Same Room From Different Angle |
| Twin Bed Suite Room |
| Twin Bed Suite Room Another Angle |
At that time, Cabana's facilities were still quite behind Bintan Agro as it was a new opening. And the staffs were still inexperienced, but by now things have gotten better and the place actually has better ranking in Trip Advisor compared to Bintan Agro Beach Resort. One look at the beach photos, its not hard to see why.
~ Photos taken with Canon EOS 5D Mark 2 + EF 16-35mm F2.8L II ~



No comments:
Post a Comment